Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hi From Aussie

Hey guys I haven't posted for a while but here I am!!
I've been in Aussie for just over a year now and I think I like it :) I miss all m friends in Invercargill and I can't wait to see you all in 2 months! It is very hot over here and the humidity is very high. Today we went to a friends house where we played tennis, had a swim and played mini golf (they live in a camping ground by the way). We had an awesome day and the weather was very hot and perfect for a swim! :) Two weekends ago we went camping with our 9 month old beagle pup Millie which was AWESOME!!!! We had so much fun, including Millie!!!!
I hope everyone is having a fun and happy time in NZ and I'm sooooo excited to be back home in two months!!

See ya soon
Hollie

P.S I got a new bike and it has a green front wheel and a blue back wheel! So happy, SO COLOURFUL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment